Want-to-Kill Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
[FULL]&Mickey Toni Basil

Répondre au sujet    Want-to-Kill Index du Forum » Want-To-Kill » Candidatures Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
[FULL]&Mickey Toni Basil
Auteur Message
henrlor

Message [FULL]&Mickey Toni Basil Répondre en citant

Mickey Toni Basil > urlin.us/2k48i

Mickey Toni Basil

10cf746e54
AllMusic. Retrieved 24 June 2013. Part of HuffPost on HPMG News . Las Putas Remix] on their New Old Songs album.[34] The starting chorus of the original song was sampled by electronic duo Boards of Canada in the track "Nine-Rubber Wisdom" on Old Tunes Vol. It has also appeared on multiple greatest or best lists and countdowns.

I only focused on making good music videos. A music video for the song, featuring costuming and choreography inspired by cheerleader dance routines, was played heavily on MTV. The word "Mickey" was replaced with "Minnie". I Am Don Campbell: Basil actually coined the term "street dance," which refers to the many dance styles (breaking, locking, popping, krumping, hip hop, voguing, waacking, etc.) born and bred in urban America. Retrieved 5 June 2013. Charts and certifications[edit]. Oh, Mickey, you're so fineYou're so fine, you blow my mindHey, Mickey, hey, MickeyOh, Mickey, you're so fineYou're so fine, you blow my mindHey, Mickey, hey, MickeyOh, Mickey, you're so fineYou're so fine, you blow my mindHey, Mickey. Retrieved 13 June 2014.

the americans 2010rick ross gagaPC Tools Spyware Doctorava addams isijoe bonamassa discothe 100 s02e12 720saint motel is_safe:1fear 2 project origin diemaxim usa 2013 mayno man's land

Jeu 2 Juin - 18:22 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 18:22 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Want-to-Kill Index du Forum » Want-To-Kill » Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation